Monday 20 August 2012


Hello Everyone:
Today we start the last English level and blog writing  semester.
First of all, I'd like you to write the name of your blog on the whiteboard and then, link all classmates and me so we can all read each other's blogs and comment.Today I'd like you to think of a piece of news that has gone around the world for a while.
I'd like you to watch this short video and then answer the following questions on this case:

Assange

What do you think of this case?
Do you think Assange is guilty of the crime he is being accused of?
Do you think the Ecuatorians were right to offer him political assignment?

What do you think of the wikileaks scandal?
How do you think the case will end up?
If you had the chance to interview him, what would you ask him?  
As a psychologist to be, what do you think he's been going through (experimenting) in the past few months?

Write a minimum of 200 words. Comments.

1 comment:

  1. Teacher, I all ready did the post that I couldn't do (be cause I was absent in the second hour of the class) : http://coti-vasquez.blogspot.com/b/post-preview?token=vjDQTTkBAAA.F-5Pc6gaiUPUULZa8wsxhg.ovFrutqg-IXBnyj_Gv9E4Q&postId=6383342758291799956&type=POST

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete