Monday 10 September 2012

my friend

Hi everyone:
Since today we are talking about personal things, I'd like to talk about a good friend of mine. I met Ivonne in around 2000 because she was a my sister's classmate at Uni and they were pretty close. Later, my sister left to live in the UK and didn't see Ivonne again until around 2005. I am not sure how we got in touch again but I am glad we did because I feel she is really nice company. I like talking to her about anything because most of the time she has wise words to tell me. Plus, she has a great sense of humor and is a very active woman.





I'd say we have  things in common. We like music and arts in general, and we share our sense of humor & we love animals. We don't eat them ! I really enjoy our evening meetings to have a drink and play music. Ivonne plays the guitar magnificently and can pick like few people I have met. But she is very humble about her guitar playing and that is nice too.
She is a lawyer, but one of the smart ones who will always tell you about the details of the legal actions you take. Furthermore,  most of the time she knows what is going on with the laws they will pass or if they already passed them and how they affect us. It is a pitty we only see each other 3 or 4 times a year.
Write about a good friend of yours:

Say:

Who it is,

How you met,

What things you have in common,

How often you see your friend.

Write at least 200 words. Leave a comment on  4 classmates' blogs .

3 comments:

  1. You both don't eat animals!, that's nice, you're vegetarians or vegan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you play music together? that's really nice, that's a perfect moment to share =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouh! I just read the mail. I didn't go to the university in the evening to day. Anyway, I all ready write my post in the blog :)

    ReplyDelete