Monday 12 November 2012



One great film I've seen in the last few years is a British film called ”Fish Tank”. I actually saw it at home on DVD as I don't go to the cinema very often any more (I've been once this year). The film is an independent movie by director Andrea Arnold and my friend Terry suggested that I watch it. The film tells the story of a young girl from a broken home growing up in a poor part of London. The film is a drama and it stars unknown actors. The lead role is played by Katie Jarvis and it also stars Michael Fassbender who is the star of another movie I was going to write about (and best movie I've seen this year) "Shame" by British director Steve McQueen (A must see movie - Watch it!!!). I enjoyed Fish Tank because it is a very British movie and it relates to elements of British culture that many people don't know about. But it is also the
The young girl in the story is a bit of a loner and has a very troubled home life. Actually, I've just seen that the full film is available (subtitled) on Youtube:) Here is the trailer.

Write about a movie you enjoyed. Say: What it's called, where and when you saw it, which actors star in it, What genre it is, What it's about, Why you enjoyed it. Mention anything else you find interesting. DO NOT write a summary of the movie. DO NOT copy and paste texts from IMDB or any other online site. It is your ideas I am after.
 Leave comments on your teacher's blog and the blogs of at least 3 classmates.
 (220words)

11 comments:

  1. Hello teacher!I I haven't seen those movies and the trailer never charge :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never seen that movie! i'll do someday

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah, I'm in the same situation of Jael.. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello teacher!!! .. I have not seen that movies!! but thanks because serves me how recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi teacher! I hadn´t heard about this movie! regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely will see those movies, especially "Shame" for what all the people say about it. Yeah, just when the exams and all those things ends...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Miss
    I don't hope see the trailer but i want will see the movie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that i will see this movie in the future

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, i didn't know this movie, but Fassbender is, really, a good actor, and sounds interesting, i'll watch it. (Mcqueen's films are brillant, i really enjoyed Hunger and Shame!)

    ReplyDelete